Distribution: Wholesale Sort Manager
A&C Business Enterprises / MidTenn Wholesale
Warehouse Wholesale Sort Manager
Salary: Salaried Position Based on Experience and Qualifications
Warehouse Wholesale Sort Manager manages Wholesale Sort area of distribution center personnel while maintaining a safe and efficient work environment.
Performs daily operations assuring efficient product flow, monitors daily performance of associates, manages quality improvement, and is responsible for following company policy and procedures and ensuring each associate is aware of the policies.
- This position reports directly to Warehouse Operations Manager.
- Directs and assists staff with Warehouse Wholesale Sort operations; Managing the process of sorting and processing of inventory in order to maintain Wholesale logistics schedules as assigned by Warehouse Operations Manager.
- Looks for opportunities to improve safety, speed, and efficiency.
- Leads all team members by regularly guiding and directing; assigns work tasks to each and ensures follow through.
- Leads team by example in assisting with all job functions as needed.
- Ensures highest productivity of the entire work team by monitoring performance and making necessary adjustments including staffing, coaching, counseling, discipline, and termination.
- Follows and enforces compliance of all company policies and procedures in accordance with state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Oversees all aspects of scheduling including creating, publishing schedules, and correcting all errors in timesheets.
- Oversees all aspects of staffing and related duties including interviewing, hiring, onboarding, training, development, performance reviews, discipline, etc.
- Updates all employees on performance, new initiatives, and other pertinent issues.
- Protects company assets by ensuring the maintenance and compliance of company security measures/policies.
- Protects employees by providing a safe work environment that operates in accordance with state and federal regulations/guidelines as well as company safety policies/procedures. Conduct operations in accordance with OSHA an MSDS standards.
- Reports and resolves health, safety, legal, and security issues.
- Maintains regular communication with Warehouse Operations Manager; reporting any pertinent issues/opportunities.
- Ensures the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
- Ensures that the work schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly.
- Maintains a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Completes all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Assures the integrity of the inventory and assist in conducting physical inventories. Implementation of an inventory system would be ideal.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Warehouse Wholesale Sort Manager should have at least 1-2 years of Warehouse/ Wholesale Sort Managerial experience.
- Must be able to safely operate a sit-down forklift and be OSHA Certified.
- Warehouse Wholesale Sort Manager should possess excellent computer skills.
- Ideal candidate must have a team player mentality and demonstrate willingness to grow within the company.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail an accuracy.
- Warehouse Wholesale Sort Manager must be customer service driven.
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
- Applicant may subject to a background check.*
* A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
A&C Business Enterprises and Gimme a $5 embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will b
Be on time for your scheduled shift, self-motivated and detail orientated, follows direction with accuracy, continuous standing, walking, and lifting of 30 lbs. or less, forklift certification is welcome but not required. Work is in a warehouse setting. Punctuality is a MUST! If you are early then you are on time!
Work days are Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8 AM to 6 PM. We do not work weekends or major holidays.
Advancement opportunities, competitive pay scale, employee purchase program for all locations, referral program, Full-time Employees after 60 days of employment: paid sick and personal days, we offer United Health Insurance: we pay half of the employee base plan, 100% of Life Insurance, and offer affordable Vision and Dental.
Weekly pay, Salaried Role, Based on Experience and Qualifications
|Job Category||Currently Available|