A&C Business Enterprises / MidTenn Wholesale
Warehouse Wholesale Sort Supervisor
Hourly Rate: Hourly based on Experience and Qualifications
Warehouse Wholesale Sort Supervisor assists in Wholesale Retail area of distribution center personnel while maintaining a safe and efficient work environment.
Performs daily operations assuring efficient product flow, monitors daily performance of associates, supervises quality improvement, and is responsible for following company policy and procedures and ensuring each associate is aware of the policies.
- This position reports directly to Warehouse Wholesale Sort Manager.
- Assists staff with Warehouse Wholesale Sort operations; sorting and processing of large quantities of inventory in order to maintain logistics schedules.
- Supervises and coordinates picking, staging, and loading of outbound shipments.
- Orderly stacking of product, proper loading and compliance with all regulatory agencies on all outbound shipments.
- Picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity.
- Ensures daily workload is completed, and all Parcel, LTL, and truckloads are shipped by end of day.
- Verifies required inbound/outbound paperwork, ensuring that all product is properly counted.
- Ensures inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Ensures the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment.
- Ensures work schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly.
- Maintains a clean, neat and orderly work area.
- Assists in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conducts operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Conducts operations in accordance with OSHA an MSDS standards.
- Completes all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Assures the integrity of the inventory and assist in conducting physical inventories. Implementation of an inventory system would be ideal.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Warehouse Wholesale Sort Supervisor should have at least 6 months to 1 year of warehouse supervisory experience.
- Must be able to safely operate a sit-down forklift and be OSHA Certified.
- Warehouse Wholesale Sort Supervisor should possess moderate computer skills.
- Ideal candidate must have a team player mentality and demonstrate willingness to grow within the company.
- Must have good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
- Warehouse Wholesale Sort Supervisor must be customer service driven.
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
- Applicant may subject to a background check.*
* A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
A&C Business Enterprises and Gimme a $5 embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Be on time for your scheduled shift, self-motivated and detail orientated, follows direction with accuracy, continuous standing, walking, and lifting of 30 lbs. or less, forklift certification is welcome but not required. Work is in a warehouse setting. Punctuality is a MUST! If you are early then you are on time!
Advancement opportunities, competitive pay scale, employee purchase program for all locations, referral program, Full-time Employees after 60 days of employment: paid sick and personal days, we offer United Health Insurance: we pay half of the employee base plan, 100% of Life Insurance, and offer affordable Vision and Dental.
Weekly pay, Hourly rate to be Determined by Experience and Qualifications
|Job Category||Currently Available|