The main function of the position is to run the store successfully by organizing daily operations. The manager gives instruction to assistant managers, works directly with store clerks, and serves customers. The Store Manager seeks direction from the Regional Manager.
A more detailed list of responsibilities includes but is not limited to the following:
- Coach assistant managers and clerks in proven customer service tactics and improve upon the existing customer service methods.
- Handle elevated customer service matters, such as questions and complaints, in a timely and professional manner.
- Keep an open and positive relationship with store associates and communicate expectations clearly. Praise assistant managers and store clerks for a job well-done frequently and publicly.
- Address any concerns with assistant managers and store clerks to the regional manager and ask for instruction on how to properly address the matter.
- Create the work schedule for assistant managers and store employees. Ensure that the store is appropriately staffed at all times.
- Solve 90% of issues when they arise while adhering to company policy.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and visually-appealing store. Train employees on proper store appearance standards.
- Increase customers’ adoption and usage of the AppCard Loyalty Program.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store and securing all store assets.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and strictly follow loss prevention policies.
- 100% accountability for honest maintenance of product inventory and store finances.
- Perform floor duties such as operating the register, helping customers find items, and keeping the store tidy.
- Flexible and adaptable – We are constantly refining our company procedures to operate more efficiently and better serve our customers. The candidate must be able to understand and incorporate new processes seamlessly and quickly.
- Teachable – The regional manager and owners delegate responsibilities to the store manager, review the store manager’s work, and offer feedback. The candidate must be open to input and willing to learn.
- Driven – The candidate must be confident in making decisions and performing tasks without being micromanaged. The candidate should be a self-starter and take ownership of solving problems.
- Winsome Leader – The candidate must be likable and able to garner the respect necessary to effectively lead the assistant managers and store clerks.
- The candidate must have the ability to proficiently use and learn certain technologies: Microsoft Office, Clover POS System, Homebase Scheduling App, Facebook, Email, Asana, Phone, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time while managing the store.
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs. and bend, reach, squat, etc. as necessary for restocking merchandising and cleaning the store.
- Full-time Salary position (43+ hours per week).
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Salaried position.
- Company paid Employee only Health Insurance.
- Affordable dental & vision insurance (optional).
- One-week paid vacation per year after first year of employment.
- No evening (8pm+) hours.
- Work with a fun, close-knit group.
- Potential opportunities for promotion.
Weekly salary: $675.00 to $700.00 /week to start
|Job Category||Currently Available|